Sports Illustrated Sportsbook Promo for $200 in Bonus Bets
Sports Illustrated Sportsbook is available in Colorado, Michigan, and Virginia and will expand to other states soon. Open an account with SI Sportsbook,?and you’ll have the chance to get $200 in bonus bets.
Continue reading to learn everything there is to know about SI Sportsbook. We’ll walk you through signing up, making deposits, placing bets and cashing out your winnings. We also explain exactly how that new player sign-up bonus works. Make sure you sign up today because with a welcome bonus this good there’s no telling how long it will last.
SI Sportsbook promo code in May 2023
To be eligible for the $200 in bonus bets, open a new account with Sports Illustrated. Then place a $20 bet with minimum odds of +120, if it settles as a win, you’ll get eight $25 bonus bets.
|SI Sport sbook Promo Code||TBD|
|Sign-up Bonus||Bet $20, Win $200 in Bonus Bets|
|Bonus Terms and Conditions||? $20 bet must odds of +120 or longer |
? Bonus paid only if $20 bet wins
? Bonus paid as eight $25 bonus bet tokens
|Available in||CO, MI & VA|
|Last Updated||May 2023|
How the SI Sportsbook $200 welcome bonus works
Place a bet of at least $20 with odds of +120 or longer, so +130 qualifies, but +110 and all negative odds do not. Choose this bet carefully, because to get the $200 in bonus bets, this wager needs to settle as a win. If it does, SI will award you with eight $25 bonus bets.
How Sports Illustrated bonus bets work
Technically bonus bets at SI are called bonus bet tokens. To use them, just log in to your account and click on the ?Bonus offers? tab. Click the ?Bonust bet? button then select ?Place bet? to activate the bonus funds. These tokens expire 7?days after you receive them. You must use the tokens entirely on a single bet ? you won?t be able to place a number of smaller bets using them. A token’s value does not carry over into your potential winnings.
While you will see online sportsbooks with bigger welcome bonuses, we don’t think you’ll find many that provide you with the overall value you get at SI Sportsbook in Colorado, Michigan, and Virginia.
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see SI Sportsbook for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
Regular promotions at Sports Illustrated sports betting
SI Sportsbook also has various other promotions after the welcome bonus. Here is some of what else you?ll find available throughout the course of the year:
- First Live Bet: Place your first live bet for a minimum of $10, with odds of at least -200, to receive a bonus $10 bet to wager on any sport. The bonus bet will land in your account within 72 hours of your first live bet, and you must use it within seven days.
- Tuesday Win-Win: Wager at least $5 on a Tuesday to receive a $5 any-sport bonus bet if your wager wins. Your qualifying wager must have odds of at least +300, and you are eligible for one bonus bet token per Tuesday.
- Thursday Win-Win: Place a minimum $15 bet with odds of at least +500 on a Thursday. If your bet wins, you?ll receive a $15 bonus bet to wager on any sport of your choice. Players are eligible for one bonus bet token every Thursday.
Is SI Sportsbook legal?
Yes, at this time SI Sportsbook is operational in Colorado, Michigan, and Virginia, with plans to expand into other states. New Jersey,?Iowa?and?Indiana are the most likely destinations for SI Sportsbook to launch next.?Sports Illustrated and 888 will need to apply for a license in each state they wish to launch in and follow that state?s requirements for online sportsbooks.
To register for an SI Sportsbook account and bet legally, you?ll need to be of legal betting age. That?s 21 in Colorado, Michigan, Virginia, and most other states. When you sign up, you?ll need to provide the last four digits of your Social Security number to confirm this. You will also need to be within state lines of an area where the sportsbook is live.
SI Sportsbook Virginia
Sports Illustrated’s online sportsbook launched in Virginia in May 2022.
SI Sportsbook Michigan
Sports Illustrated came online in Michigan in September 2022, just before the start of the NFL regular season. SI launched in the Wolverine State by obtaining the betting license previously held by TwinSpires Sportsbook. Sports Illustrated is partnered with the Hannahville Indian Community, which previously had been partnered with TwinSpires.
How to create a Sports Illustrated online sportsbook account
Head to the SI Sportsbook site to register with SI Sportsbook, and the registration process will be pretty straightforward. Enter the following information to create your account:
- Date of birth
- Username and password
- Security question
- Phone number
- Social Security number (last four digits)
The final step will be to read through the terms and conditions of the site and confirm your information is correct. From there, the operator will check your age using your provided details. You will also need to allow Sports Illustrated to access your location to prove you?re within state lines.
Remember the bonus code is needed to claim the Sports Illustrated sign-up bonus for new users.
Sports Illustrated Sportsbook app
Once you?ve registered for an SI Sportsbook account, you may also want to try the sportsbook app. This lets you manage your account, place bets and keep track of them bet when you?re on the go.
The app is available for iOS and Android. To download it, head to the SI Sportsbook site, scroll down and click either ?Download on the App Store? or ?Available for Android? to begin the process. From there, you?ll follow the prompts to complete the installation process.
Having Sports Illustrated on your mobile device allows you to deposit and withdraw, place bets, view live game updates, claim promotions are more ? just like on a computer. It?s also easy to navigate and place bets quickly if you?re in a rush before the start of a game.
The app can handle thousands of betting lines at a time without crashing, meaning you?ll have access to NBA, MLB, NFL and NHL games at the press of a button. You can then place bets via the app?s pop-up bet slip.
SI Sportsbook features and benefits
888 is a big name in the gambling industry, so it?s no surprise that SI Sportsbook has a variety of solid features. Here are just a few of our favorites:
- Real-time statistics and updates: Educated bets are the best kind of bets, and SI Sportsbook provides you with all the relevant information to help. When placing your bets, you will be able to view statistics, facts and updates on the game, teams and relevant players. When live betting, the score of each game also updates in real time.
- Secure banking: Choose from a range of banking methods at SI Sportsbook, including Visa, Mastercard, prepaid card and PayPal, All banking methods use SSL encryption, and payment options are fast to ensure you can dep osit and withdraw easily.
- Variety of sports: SI Sportsbook covers both professional and college sports teams. There are thousands of games to browse and bet on, and a large number offer live betting so you can wager while your game is playing out, if you wish.
- Slick interface: Whether you?re betting using the website or app, everything you need is just a button away. The sportsbook is fast and able to handle thousands of betting lines.
- Quality promotions: The welcome bonus is solid, and SI follows that up with daily promotions. Just head to the promo section to browse bonus bet offers and other options.
Types of bets on the SI Sportsbook app
Here?s a breakdown of what you can expect for the various bets at SI Sportsbook. For more on specific bets for certain sports, check our specialized pages such as how to bet on the NFL.
- Totals: Wager on the total combined score of a game. SI Sportsbook will set a line for each contest, and you can bet on whether the final points will be over or under that line.
- Moneylines: Bet on which side will win the game. The favorite will have negative odds, and the underdog will have positive odds.
- Point spreads: The point spread factors in the margin of victory in a game. Like totals, SI will set a benchmark here. You can then wager on the favorite to win by more than that estimated margin or the underdog to prevent that from happening.
- Live betting: Wager while the game is in progress. You?ll see ever-updating odds as the game changes, and real-time updates on the score.
- Futures: Bet on events set to happen in the months ahead. For example, you could bet on the next Super Bowl winner before the start of the season, or on the winner of an individual award like the MVP.
- Parlays: String multiple bets together as one wager with parlays. You?ll need each leg of your bet to win for your parlay to pay off.
- Props: If you?d prefer to bet on the likelihood of certain events during a game rather than the score itself, take a look at the prop bets available at SI Sportsbook. You can place side bets on players, teams or the game itself.
Sports you can bet on at SI Sportsbook
Sports Illustrated?s online sportsbook has a range of leagues and competitions to bet on. The menu covers both professional and college events, including top options like the NFL and NBA alongside more niche choices like motorsports and cricket. Here are some of the most popular sports available to bet on at SI Sportsbook:
- Football: NFL odds and college football odds are both available at SI Sportsbook, with a range of betting options for each. All games will have totals, moneylines and point spreads, and you?ll also find team props, lines for each quarter, live betting and NFL futures odds.
- Baseball: Look for all the usual straight bets on the MLB, as well as run lines, bets on each innings and props, among other options.
- Basketball: Both NBA odds?and college basketball odds are available. All of the standard bets we went over above are available, and for futures, SI will have options on March Madness futures and games odds and NBA Finals futures, series and game odds, as well as other wagers.
- Soccer: At SI Sportsbook, you can bet on soccer games from 30+ countries, including the US, Spain, Germany, England, Russia and Japan. If you?re looking for US soccer, MLS has a variety of wagers. Place full-time and half-time bets, as well as wagers on goal scorers and the exact score.
- Tennis: Bet on the WTA and ATP tours at SI Sportsbook Live betting is particularly popular here, but you can also place bets on the set spread, game spread and more beforehand. A small number of futures are available for tennis, as well.
- Motorsports: Place a variety of bets on NASCAR and Formula One.
While these are many of the main options, there?s plenty more to choose from. You can also check out hockey, rugby, cycling, boxing, cricket, golf and the UFC.
SI Sportsbook futures betting
Here are some of the wagers you?ll find when browsing the futures column at SI Sportsbook:
- Football: Bet on the winner of the Super Bowl, or specific NFL team win totals. You can also bet on the next NFL MVP and other awards available at the end of the NFL season.
- Basketball: Place a bet on the winner of the NBA Finals, as well as the outcome of each team. You could also wager on individual player awards.
- Baseball: Wager on the winner of the World Series, the American League, the National League or individual divisions.
- Hockey: Bet on the next Stanley Cup winner, or browse other specific team bets, such as the total points a team will score or whether a team will make the playoffs.
Payment options on the Sports Illustrated sports betting app
There are multiple payment options at SI to make funding your account and withdrawing your money a fast and simple process. Here?s how you can deposit at the sportsbook:
- Credit/debit card: The fastest way to make direct deposits into your account is via your Visa, Mastercard or Discover card.
- PayPal: Deposits using PayPal are secure and nearly instant, meaning you can access your funds and start placing bets straight away.
- Bank transfer (ACH): A secure and convenient method allowing you to move funds straight from your bank into your SI Sportsbook account.
- Play+: This cashless payment option lets you load up your Play+ card, then use it to fund your sportsbook account.
- PayNearMe: Pay cash at a 7-Eleven to then use it to wager at the sportsbook.
You can withdraw using bank transfer, PayPal or Play+ card. You will need to have deposited with the same payment option previously.
SI online sportsbook customer support
SI offers customer support via live c hat and email ? just log in to your account to get in touch with a representative about any queries you may have. Alternatively, head over to the site?s ?Getting started? section via the main menu to browse information on bets, payment methods, responsible gambling and how sports betting works.
History of Sports Illustrated Sportsbook
SI Sportsbook debuted in Colorado in 2021, and in Virginia and Michigan in 2022. The sportsbook is a partnership between the media company Sports Illustrated and online betting giant 888. It follows in the footsteps of other media and betting partnerships, such as Fox and The Stars Group (to create FOX Bet), and Barstool and Penn National (to create Barstool Sportsbook).
SI Sportsbook has its sights set on other states across the country, so watch this space for future launch information.
SI Sportsbook FAQs
When you sign up with Sports Illustrated Sportsbook, claim $200 worth of bonus bets. To get the bonus bets, place and win a $20 bet with minimum odds of +120. See the bonus section above for complete details.
Currently, SI Sportsbook is legal in Colorado, Michgan, and Virginia.
Yes, Sports Illustrated’s online sportsbook is completely legal and legitimate.
While the legal betting age is set at a state level, the state’s where SI Sportsbook is legal require users to be 21 years of age or older.
Yes, for select sports, Sports Illustrated’s online sportsbook does offer same-game parlays. You’ll need to select “Bet Builder” to create your own same-game parlay.