Disclaimer: Fubo Sportsbook is no longer operational. In October 2022, FuboTV announced it was shutting down all its online sportsbooks in the US. Here are mobile sportsbooks that we recommend signing up with instead:
Fubo Sportsbook is a relatively new company in the US gambling industry but promises to do big things. If you’re in Arizona or Iowa, you can try Fubo Sportsbook today using promo code BETBONUS and get a risk-free first bet worth up to $1,000. Plus, a free month of fuboTV!
Fubo plans to remove bookmaker fees on wagers to make betting fairer and more affordable for players. Bets on the site will be less likely to have a high house-edge, moving towards a much more honest betting format. And arguably the biggest idea is to connect live betting directly to your FuboTV video stream. If all goes according to plan, Your Fubo Sportsbook app will sync with the game you’re watching on FuboTV.
Iowa become the first state to feature an online Fubo Sportsbook followed by Arizona, with New Jersey, Indiana and Pennsylvania expected to have books up and running shortly. Other states may follow as well, we will update this review as we learn more.
For now, here’s everything you need to get started at Fubo. Including details on that risk-free welcome bonus!
Fubo Sportsbook promo code for AZ & IA in May 2023
The Fubo Sportsbook promo code is BETBONUS. Using the code unlocks the welcome bonus of an up to $1,000 risk-free first bet plus a free month of fuboTV. Read on below the table for more details.
|Up to $1,000 risk-free first bet
|One month free after first bet on sportsbook
How to get the Fubo Sportsbook welcome bonus
To active the Fubo sportsbook welcome bonus, use the Fubo promo code BETBONUS when signing up for your account.
After you make you first deposit, Fubo will deem your first account to be risk-free, up to a maximum of $1,000. Here’s how this actually works:
- Make your first wager in the sportsbook
- If your first bet wins, you will receiving your winnings as per usual. You don’t receive any further bonus in this case
- If your bet loses, you will receive a ful l refund in the form of credits to use on the site
- The maximum refund is $1,000
- You will receive the refund credits within 48 hours of your losing bet settling
- You have 30 days to use the credits
The other piece of the Fubo welcome bonus is a free month of fuboTV. You will receive email instructions on how to activate your free service within 72 hours of making your first bet in the sportsbook.
Signing up for a new Fubo account
Fubo Sportsbook makes it easy for players to create an account. Simply follow the instructions we’ve listed below. To legally bet at Fubo, you’ll need to be of legal gambling age and within state lines of an area where the sportsbook is active.
If you’re still waiting for Fubo Sportsbook to launch in your state, head to the operator’s website. There, you’ll be able to register for the Fubo newsletter. This will keep you up to date on when the sportsbook will be arriving in your home state.
- Open the Fubo website and click the registration button.
- Make sure your location is turned on so the sportsbook can verify your whereabouts and confirm you’re betting legally.
- Create and enter a user ID and password for your account. Enter your email address at this point, too.
- Fill in the personal information form. This will include your phone number, your SSN, date of birth, and address.
- Use promo code BETBONUS when prompted.
- Confirm your registration process and deposit funds into your account to trigger the join bonus.
Other Fubo promotions and bonus offers
As a new sportsbook, Fubo’s promotions are slowly being revealed. We expect the usual assortment of promotions you can find at other sportsbooks, which could include:
- Bonus Cash: Earn bonus cash to spend at Fubo depending on how regularly you use the site.
- Early Cashout: Cash out of your bets early when you don’t want to risk losing your winnings. This only applies when the cash-out feature is active.
- Deposit Match: Fubo will add a certain percentage of your deposit as bonus cash to use on your sports bets.
Is Fubo sportsbook legal?
Yes- Fubo Sportsbook is completely legal. The site is regulated by the applicable gaming board in each state and uses SSL encryption to protect the data of its users. Fubo also makes use of geolocation technology to verify its players.
For now, it is only operational in Iowa and Arizona, but more states are slated to follow.
Fubo sports betting features
Fubo brings a completely new form of the sportsbook to its players. The company focuses on low fees and customer service, both of which shine through on its website. Here are some of the main team focuses and features at Fubo Sportsbook.
- Live Streaming: We’re used to writing about various in-play betting features at sportsbooks across the US, but Fubo takes live betting a step further. The sportsbook live streams games to keep players entertained while waiting to see how their bets play out. The operator also has various other player entertainment features to make sure fun is put above everything else on its site.
- Analytics: If you’re someone who likes to read up on all the statistics before placing a bet, Fubo is the place for you. The sportsbook prides itself on offering huge arrays of data to players, allowing them to make the most educated bets possible.
- Pricing: Fubo Sportsbook has changed the way players see online sports betting. With fewer fees, players can sit back and enjoy a sportsbook in its purest form.
- Player Support: Customer service is at the heart of Fubo Sportsbook. You can get in touch with the company in a variety of ways, including social media – Fubo has accounts on Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. The site also has a pretty detailed FAQ for you to browse.
Fubo Sportsbook app
Fubo has its mobile app which both iOS and Android customers can download and enjoy. The app aims to simplify sports betting even further – simply log in and place your bets from anywhere within state lines. You can also watch your live wagers play out using the streaming feature.
Here’s how to download the Fubo Sportsbook app on your mobile or tablet, for free.
How to download the Fubo Sportsbook app on Android
Android users will need to download the app directly from the Fubo website. Gambling apps are not available on the Google Play Store, so you’ll need to go a bit of a long way around things. To make the process easier, we’ve listed all the steps below.
- Open up Fubo Sportsbook by following our links. Click on the register button, and follow our instructions above on how to create a new account.
- Scroll to find the Android icon and click on it to start an immediate download of the mobile app.
- Exit your browser and open your device settings. Head to the ‘Security’ section and allow installations from third party sources. You’ll need to do this as the app isn’t coming from the Play Store.
- Once the .apk file has downloaded, click on it in your notifications to begin the installation.
- Open the app and enter your account details to log in.
How to download the app for iOS
You’ll notice there are fewer steps for downloading the Fubo Sportsbook app as an iOS user. That’s because the App Store lists gambling software, so things are pretty simple. Make sure you still head to the sportsbook site following our link, however, to ensure you get your hands on any available offers.
- Click on our link to be redirected to Fubo Sportsbook.
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ button, and follow the registration process detailed above.
- Scroll down the site to find the Apple button, which will redirect you to the App Store. Download the app as normal, and install it onto your device.
- Open the app and log in to start placing bets.
Betting at Fubo Sportsbook is made as simple as possible. There are fewer bookmaker fees and the operator offers a nice, easy list of available bets. We might see more bet types as the site expands, but for now, here’s what’s on offer:
Sports available at Fubo
You’ll be able to use the above betting types on these sports. The list isn’t as big as others we’ve seen, but it’s a great start for Fubo. The list may change depending on the time of year, so make sure to check the website for the full offering.
We’ve never seen a sportsbook put as much effort into live betting as Fubo does. The sportsbook offers live streams of games to help players keep track of their in-play bets. This extra step from the typical scoring updates on most sites takes Funo’s site to a new level.
Banking at Fubo sportsbook
Banking at Funo is on par with most US sportsbooks. There’s a great list of banking options available to you, including online banking and e-wallets. Banking is free of charge in most cases, though you’ll need to deposit or withdraw a minimum of $10 for your transactions to process.
As always, make sure to check with your bank before moving any money to or from a gambling site. Some banks block the transactions, which could cause unnecessary problems.
How to deposit
Adding funds to your Fubo Sportsbook account is super easy. Make sure you deposit the minimum listed to trigger the welcome offer on your first transaction, then you should be good to go for future deposits.
To make a deposit, select the cashier button on Fubo’s homepage and choose to deposit money. Choose a banking option, then enter the amount of money you would like to deposit. Here are the depositing options available to you:
- Prepaid Card
How to cashout
You’ll be able to withdraw your winnings at Fubo super easily. Simply file your transaction using the site’s cashier, then wait for it to be sent through by the sportsbook. Processing usually takes no more than 72 hours, though large sums of money may need a little more time.
Here are the withdrawal options at Fubo Sportsbook:
- Check by mail
Fubo customer support
If customer service is something you look out for in a gambling site, then Fubo is the place to be. The sportsbook largely focuses on its user support to ensure all players are happy with the site.
Fubo has a great FAQ on its sportsbook site which players can access at any time through the site’s main menu. Always use the FAQ as your first port of call, as it may be super easy to answer your query. The FAQ makes use of categories and a search bar, too, so you shouldn’t have any trouble navigating the page.
Alternatively, you can get in touch with the Fubo support team via live chat, phone, or email. While live chat is the fastest, email or phone are great options for more detailed queries. Make sure to have your account information ready.
The operator can be contacted via social media, too. Fubo has accounts on LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook to make it easy to get in touch.
Fubo is also launching a great VIP service which we can’t wait to hear more about.
Gaming responsibly at Fubo
Fubo works hard to look after its customers, and that includes having a robust responsible gambling policy in place. You can read the full policy by heading to the online sportsbook, though we’ve summarised here.
The site has a full list of support options for players. On the responsible gambling page, you’ll find a range of organizations that are ready to help those who think they are suffering from a gambling addiction. There’s also support that you can pass onto loved ones you may be worried about.
Players can also manage the way they bet at Fubo Sportsbook. First, head to your account settings to place limits on your play. You can restrict the amount you bet, the amount you deposit, and the length of time you play for. Limits can be set over a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, and can only be changed once expired.
If you’d prefer to stop gambling altogether, Fubo also has options. Choose to suspend your play or permanently close your account whenever you’d like. To do so, get in touch with the customer support team or open your account settings.
Summary of Fubo online sports betting
Fubo is bringing a completely new type of sportsbook to the US, and we’re excited to see how it plays out. The operator’s highly experienced team has its sights set on a really impressive product with stand-out customer support and fewer fees for customers.
To keep up to date with all Fubo news, check back with us here. We’ll update all the information on this review as we know more, including all the details on the sportsbook’s welcome offer.